Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Writing Tips



WRITE FOR YOU!

Why do you write? Since publishing my first book, I have been asked that question a lot. The honest answer is, I write for me. I love hearing that people love my work, it brings a smile to my face, but even if they did not like my book, it wouldn’t matter to me. Not that I am saying I am above them or their opinion doesn’t matter. What I am saying is I don’t let their dislike for my work to stop me from writing more.

I have been rejected by plenty of agents but it will not stop me from writing more. I write for me, I only publish when my work when it is at a point where I like it and find it perfect. Write what you like and you will never have to worry about will others like it. It’s your work; the main person who needs to like it is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment